Pages

Monday 4 April 2011

Finishing Projects






Gosh has it really been this long since I have posted eeekkk. The blogs I have been reading seem to be posting pictures of things they have recently completed, so who am I to buck the trend here are some recently completed pieces to  be exhibited at the Festival of Colour in Wanaka next week as part of the COOTS (Central Otago Outside the Square) group exhibition called "A Common Thread". This series of work I call "Home and Soul Series'. The last one is very large and the photo has some glare on it. This next piece is my contribution to the raffle. We had to make something to go into a basket for a raffle prize. 



The pictures below are two recently completed projects, one a glasses case using Wessex embroidery taught by Gay Eaton at a workshop




And these are of my recently completed Hussif. I have been a stitcher and sewer for so long and have finally made this to carry all my necessary tools.
Outside

Inside

Partially closed

Fully closed (front)




1 comment:

Downunderdale said...

Love the houses Wendy. full of bon jovie!